We finally got a doozy. Hearing reports of 18-30” depending on where you are. Eastern locals did better. As soon as we hear if groomers will be running we will let you know.
Due to the ongoing efforts to keep COVID-19 at bay, the club has decided not to be open this weekend. Of course this is not what we want, but what they feel is in the best interests of all.
If you head up, be careful and enjoy!